FAQs & Rules
The Rules—Yes, we have some
* All attendees must be 21 years of age or older.
* In keeping with the rules of the venue, NO SKYCLAD ALLOWED in public areas/plain view.
* Firearms/explosives/fireworks are Strictly prohibited.
* Festival ID tokens must be visible at all times. If they are not, you may be asked to produce it.
* Trash cans and cigarette buckets are provided throughout the site. Use them. No littering on Our Mother!
* The kitchen area of the dining hall is off limits to everyone except staff.
* Please leave personal disagreements off site. Fighting, arguments/rude behavior will not be tolerated. AKA: Don’t throw sand in the sand box
* No personal fires. No fire wood brought in from off site.
* Cabins and camp sites need to be left the way you found them. Please deposit your trash in the dumpsters. This includes trash cans offered in cabins.
* Edged weapons should remain sheathed at all times. AKA: Don’t go swinging your swords around.
* No pets, pets of any kind are prohibited by site policy.
* Violators of these rules will be subject to removal from site/event without refund.
* Due to Acoustics…sound travels. If you for any reason feel you are a better singer/musician than our entertainment during a concert, you are more than welcome to inquire about being a guest musician next year. We thank you kindly for using a respectful volume during performances.
* There is no whining at EWF. (read in Tom Hanks voice) Warriors do not whine.
* We reserve the right to revise, tweak or add to these policies without notice.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
I need electricty for my cpap where can I plug in?- There is an area of camp near the women's shower house reserved for those with electrical medical needs. Please let registration know when you arrive.
If there's something you need to know onsite-It will be printed in your program. Please use your program. Trees died for it.
Why is the festival 21 and over?
There are a few reasons for this, one the Insurance prices for the festival are kept down this way. Two, Warrior Guardian work needs adult space and we provide it. We are working towards a 2-day Spring event, of Education and Blessings for the entire family.
**Can I get a refund?**
No, as in previous years, we have a strict no refund policy.
How many people can bunk in one cabin?
Cabins typically have 6 sets of twin size bunk beds
How much is a meal plan?
The meal plan was only available during pre-registration and are $60.00, meal plans will not be available at the door. A la Carte prices on-site.
Do you offer vegetarian Meals?
Yes, though the Galley is known to heckle you a bit, we offer an amazing Vegetarian fare. Check the Galley page for a Menu.
What should I pack?
Twin size bedding if staying in a cabin
Homecoming Dance attire
Anything you need to survive 4 days camping
Extra towels, blanket, socks
Umbrella & Galoshes
Pot Luck dish
Food if not using Meal Plan (see Meal Plan/Galley page for more information)
green packing (plate, bowl, cutlery, cup/mug)
Duct Tape (indispensable item)
Rope (Charlie Bronson always had a rope)
Offering for the Ancestral Altar
Real Shoes: although much of the site is easily navigated barefoot or in flip flops, real tie-up shoes are always a good idea.
Clothes (this is not a clothing optional event)
Can I bring my pet?
No, According to Camp Graham policies, Pets are not allowed unless it is a Service animal. If you have a service animal please let us know so we can be sure to accommodate and notify the camp.